This exclusive sneaker follows the unveiling of the Air Jordan 1 Low OG “UNC” PE that was gifted to the Tar Heels’ football team.
Taking inspiration from UCLA’s iconic school colors, the sneaker has a White leather base with brushed suede overlays in Blue.
The sneaker’s base come clad in a white hue, which is placed on the perforated toe boxes, mid-This Air Jordan 1 Low has “Black Toe” vibes as the sneaker comes ready in White, Black, and Red color blocking. The upper has a Sail leather base with pebbled Red Swooshes and cracked leather overlays in Black. Other details includes quilted satin liners, Oklahoma’s “OU” logo stamped onto the insoles, along with mini embroidered Swooshes on the lateral forefoot. Stamped along its insoles with Boomer Sooner logos, the tread underfoot comes dressed in a summer-ready gum treatment in closing.
Do You Know What A Jordan PE Is?
PE stands for “Player Edition” or “Player Exclusives.” Quite simply, this means the shoe has been created especially for a certain athlete – typically a basketball or American football player.
How are Player Edition Shoes Designed?
Player Edition shoes are typically designed in collaboration between the athlete and the brand’s design team. Here are the general steps in the design process:
- Athlete Input: The athlete provides input on what they want in the shoe, such as specific colors, materials, fit, and performance features. They may also provide inspiration or ideas for the overall design.
- Concept Sketches: Based on the athlete’s input, the design team creates sketches or digital renderings of the shoe. These sketches are reviewed and refined until the athlete is satisfied with the design.
- Prototype Creation: Once the design is finalized, the design team creates a prototype of the shoe. This can be done using 3D printing, computer-aided design (CAD), or traditional materials like foam and rubber.
- Testing and Feedback: The athlete tests the prototype and provides feedback on how the shoe performs on the court. They may request changes or modifications to improve the fit or performance of the shoe.
- Production: Once the design and performance of the shoe are finalized, the production process begins. The shoe may be handcrafted or manufactured using machines, depending on the complexity of the design.
- Marketing: Player Edition shoes are often marketed as exclusive, limited-edition products. The brand may work with the athlete to promote the shoe on social media or through other marketing channels.
Are Air Jordan 1 low tight
he Air Jordan 1 fits true to size. People with narrow feet can go down half a size for a more snug fit. People with wide feet can go up half a size for a roomier fit.
- The biggest reason why the Air Jordan sneakers are popular and why people continue to buy them is because they offer high-quality performance products. As high-quality shoes, they provide great comfort and support, unlike other products in the market.
- The Air Jordan is famous because it is not like the regular signature shoes. These sneakers represent a type of belief and pursuit and not just Jordan’s brilliant career.
SE – “SE” stands for “Special Edition.” Air Jordan 1 SEs are released to commemorate exceptional moments, events and celebrations.
OG – “OG” refers to the original incarnation of the shoe. It is often used to describe re-releases, or “Retro” releases, that are the same as the original.
Retro – A retro is a remake of the original shoe.
Zoom – Zoom is a cushioning system developed by Nike that aids movement and speed. Many contemporary Air Jordan 1s incorporate the technology, making them a better option for performance.
GORE-TEX – GORE-TEX is a breathable, waterproof fabric membrane. It is often employed on winterized versions of the Air Jordan.
GS – “GS” stands for grade school, meaning general kids sizing.
About : Jordan 1 Sizing and Fit Guide
about Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse
For any further question, please feel free to contact Solesnk.com customers service.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org