Coming through on December 18 in 2018, the Air Jordan 4 PE ‘Oklahoma Sooners’ was created for the college football team in an effort to recruit star student athletes for the following year. This pair, similar to other NCAA iterations, never released to the public and instead remained a player exclusive.
This eye-catching colorway of the Air Jordan 4 comes covered in a premium red/maroon suede all throughout the upper translucent eyelets and laces wings which have been hit with white speckling. The Oklahoma Sooners branding tops the tongue label while Jumpman logos detail the heels against a white and red speckled background. The red midsole with the same speckled design is sandwiched above an icy translucent outsole.
Do You Know What A Jordan PE Is?
PE stands for “Player Edition” or “Player Exclusives.” Quite simply, this means the shoe has been created especially for a certain athlete – typically a basketball or American football player.
How are Player Edition Shoes Designed?
Player Edition shoes are typically designed in collaboration between the athlete and the brand’s design team. Here are the general steps in the design process:
- Athlete Input: The athlete provides input on what they want in the shoe, such as specific colors, materials, fit, and performance features. They may also provide inspiration or ideas for the overall design.
- Concept Sketches: Based on the athlete’s input, the design team creates sketches or digital renderings of the shoe. These sketches are reviewed and refined until the athlete is satisfied with the design.
- Prototype Creation: Once the design is finalized, the design team creates a prototype of the shoe. This can be done using 3D printing, computer-aided design (CAD), or traditional materials like foam and rubber.
- Testing and Feedback: The athlete tests the prototype and provides feedback on how the shoe performs on the court. They may request changes or modifications to improve the fit or performance of the shoe.
- Production: Once the design and performance of the shoe are finalized, the production process begins. The shoe may be handcrafted or manufactured using machines, depending on the complexity of the design.
- Marketing: Player Edition shoes are often marketed as exclusive, limited-edition products. The brand may work with the athlete to promote the shoe on social media or through other marketing channels.
Who designs Jordan 4s?
Discover the Nike Air Jordan 4, the second model created by sneaker icon Tinker Hatfield in 1989. This iconic shoe debuted in 4 OG colorways and took the world by storm with its striking aesthetics and unique performance-enhancing features
how to clean Jordan 4’s:
- Prep the shoe by removing the laces and setting them in a small solution of Cleaner and water. Let them soak while you clean the shoe.
- Next, take the dry brush and brush away and excess dirt or surface level stains.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a few drops of product on the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions making sure to completely cover the shoe.
- Once properly covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Apply an even coating of Water and Stain Repellent to protect the shoe from water and help them stay fresh for weeks. Let the solution dry into the material for 24 hours before wearing.
about Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse
For any further question, please feel free to contact Solesnk.com customers service.
Email : email@example.com