This ‘Duckman’ Air Jordan 4 is a perfect example, the latest UO Ducks PE and quite possibly the best to date, thanks to extensive use of school colors.
Just to recap, white leather and mesh work the sneaker, while team green and yellow tones serve as accenting tones. More specifically, team green is applied to the underlays, “O” on the tongue, and including the signature speckled midsole and namesake hybrid Jumpman.. Meanwhile, yellow adds some pop to the look, making its way onto the eyelets and outsole.
Who designs Jordan 4s?
Discover the Nike Air Jordan 4, the second model created by sneaker icon Tinker Hatfield in 1989. This iconic shoe debuted in 4 OG colorways and took the world by storm with its striking aesthetics and unique performance-enhancing features
how to clean Jordan 4’s:
- Prep the shoe by removing the laces and setting them in a small solution of Cleaner and water. Let them soak while you clean the shoe.
- Next, take the dry brush and brush away and excess dirt or surface level stains.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a few drops of product on the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions making sure to completely cover the shoe.
- Once properly covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Apply an even coating of Water and Stain Repellent to protect the shoe from water and help them stay fresh for weeks. Let the solution dry into the material for 24 hours before wearing.
about Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse
For any further question, please feel free to contact Solesnk.com customers service.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org