The titular “Taupe Haze” works in-tandem with “Oil Grey” detailing to create an arrangement reminiscent of a mythical Friend’s & Family pair by Travis Scott.
First look at the shoe exhibit buttery smooth suede overlays embracing hues of brown while rubber panels adorn oil grey accents for an ultra-premium aesthetic look. Highlighting Hatfield’s timeless silhouette are black accents on key components such as the sock liner, lace cages on the side panels and the set of laces of course. For a pop of contrast, hits of infrared touch the entire space behind the tongue.
While a leather Jumpman emblem makes an appearance on the tongue for a signature touch, down below sits a Nike Air infused midsole lined with a black rubber outsole for added cushioning and extreme traction on and off the court.
Who designs Jordan 4s?
Discover the Nike Air Jordan 4, the second model created by sneaker icon Tinker Hatfield in 1989. This iconic shoe debuted in 4 OG colorways and took the world by storm with its striking aesthetics and unique performance-enhancing features
how to clean Jordan 4’s:
- Prep the shoe by removing the laces and setting them in a small solution of Cleaner and water. Let them soak while you clean the shoe.
- Next, take the dry brush and brush away and excess dirt or surface level stains.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a few drops of product on the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions making sure to completely cover the shoe.
- Once properly covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Apply an even coating of Water and Stain Repellent to protect the shoe from water and help them stay fresh for weeks. Let the solution dry into the material for 24 hours before wearing.
about Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse
For any further question, please feel free to contact Solesnk.com customers service.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org