An “EYBL” iteration of Ja Morant’s Ja 1 signature sneaker has surfaced. Not familiar with “EYBL”? Short for the Nike Elite Youth Basketball League, this is a basketball circuit for teams of players aged 17 and under. Each year Nike drops an EYBL collection that includes some of their signature sneakers from their basketball division. This year the collection will include the Nike Ja 1.
This offering of the Nike Ja 1 sports a Yellow hue dressing one shoe while the other comes in a Light Purple tone. Both pairs are given a mesh base alongside a reinforced midfoot and decorated with wrap-around graphic Swooshes. Elsewhere you will find the signature “Ja” branding with his number “12” on the heels, “EYBL” branded tongue labels and insoles atop a speckled mismatch midsole and translucent outsole.
What makes the Nike Ja 1?
-A mid-foot lockdown system provides the wearer with both a snug and secure fit amidst quick changes in direction.
– The forefoot has been loaded with Nike’s staple Air Zoom bag for an explosive sensation during takeoff
-Both the 0.25mm sidewall guardrail and cushioned foam collar of the low-top model have been raised to support both lifting off and landing. Additionally, zonal cushioning has been placed throughout the ankle construction for further reinforcement.
– Morant’s hands-on approach throughout the design process appears in the handwritten details with his signature on the backside of the tongue and heel counter while his daughter’s name is inscribed into the midsole.
– The lateral outrigger between the midsole and outsole has been shaped in the form of the letter “J”.
– The vamp and upper collar bear a breathable ballistic throughout while the #12 and “JA” can be seen amongst the macro perforations lining the forefoot mudguard overlay and heel underlay.
– Each forefoot is affixed with an asymmetrical toe guard while a herringbone traction pattern ensues along the tread underfoot.
– The insoles receive a hand-written message from Ja inscribed to his family, friends, haters, community, heroes and more with “Day 1” held within a calendar date box.
- Responsive Phylon
- Excellent Traction
- Performs well outdoors.
- Good for ankle support
- Great cushioning setup
- Fit may be too tight
- Material quality is okay
about Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse
For any further question, please feel free to contact Solesnk.com customers service.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org