For this Nike Ja 1 “Fuel” iteration, the pair sports a bold “Ember Glow,” “Blue Lightning,” “Light Silver,” and “Black” color scheme.
The titular hue is predominately featured throughout the silhouette’s mesh construction and reinforced midsole while contrasting blue arrives on the signature wrap-around Swooshes. Extra accents pop out through the interior liners and lateral heel branding. Additionally, the embroidered “12” hits on the rear — which nods to the point guard’s jersey number — split between blue stitches on the left and purple threads on the right similar to how the tongue banners arrive in mismatched fashion with Morant’s signature logo.
Rounding out the final details is the white Zoom cushioned midsole and a black rubber outsole.
What makes the Nike Ja 1?
-A mid-foot lockdown system provides the wearer with both a snug and secure fit amidst quick changes in direction.
– The forefoot has been loaded with Nike’s staple Air Zoom bag for an explosive sensation during takeoff
-Both the 0.25mm sidewall guardrail and cushioned foam collar of the low-top model have been raised to support both lifting off and landing. Additionally, zonal cushioning has been placed throughout the ankle construction for further reinforcement.
– Morant’s hands-on approach throughout the design process appears in the handwritten details with his signature on the backside of the tongue and heel counter while his daughter’s name is inscribed into the midsole.
– The lateral outrigger between the midsole and outsole has been shaped in the form of the letter “J”.
– The vamp and upper collar bear a breathable ballistic throughout while the #12 and “JA” can be seen amongst the macro perforations lining the forefoot mudguard overlay and heel underlay.
– Each forefoot is affixed with an asymmetrical toe guard while a herringbone traction pattern ensues along the tread underfoot.
– The insoles receive a hand-written message from Ja inscribed to his family, friends, haters, community, heroes and more with “Day 1” held within a calendar date box.
- Responsive Phylon
- Excellent Traction
- Performs well outdoors.
- Good for ankle support
- Great cushioning setup
- Fit may be too tight
- Material quality is okay
about Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse
For any further question, please feel free to contact Solesnk.com customers service.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org