Despite the tumultuous start to his signature sneaker era, Ja Morant’s Nike Ja 1 model has become one of the most sought-after on-court sneakers of the new age. Nike’s continual peppering of the market ensures that this rise to fame is set to continue, the Nike Ja 1 “Laser Orange” being the next in that series.
Much like its contemporaries, the latest Zoom Air cushioned low-top exercises a clad swatch of the golden yellow hue throughout the entirety of the mesh and leather upper. The vibrant tone extends across the entirety of the mesh and leather upper, creating a bold backdrop for the design elements. Color-matched Ja insignias and the number 12 shine, alongside the laces and tongue construction, amidst a dark grey backdrop.
Profile swooshes and Morant’s signature at the heel further embrace the greyscale, merging seamlessly with the overall design. The sole unit, however, breaks away from this palette, adopting a greyscale finish paired with an intriguing marbled detail that engulfs the tread.
What makes the Nike Ja 1?
-A mid-foot lockdown system provides the wearer with both a snug and secure fit amidst quick changes in direction.
– The forefoot has been loaded with Nike’s staple Air Zoom bag for an explosive sensation during takeoff
-Both the 0.25mm sidewall guardrail and cushioned foam collar of the low-top model have been raised to support both lifting off and landing. Additionally, zonal cushioning has been placed throughout the ankle construction for further reinforcement.
– Morant’s hands-on approach throughout the design process appears in the handwritten details with his signature on the backside of the tongue and heel counter while his daughter’s name is inscribed into the midsole.
– The lateral outrigger between the midsole and outsole has been shaped in the form of the letter “J”.
– The vamp and upper collar bear a breathable ballistic throughout while the #12 and “JA” can be seen amongst the macro perforations lining the forefoot mudguard overlay and heel underlay.
– Each forefoot is affixed with an asymmetrical toe guard while a herringbone traction pattern ensues along the tread underfoot.
– The insoles receive a hand-written message from Ja inscribed to his family, friends, haters, community, heroes and more with “Day 1” held within a calendar date box.
- Responsive Phylon
- Excellent Traction
- Performs well outdoors.
- Good for ankle support
- Great cushioning setup
- Fit may be too tight
- Material quality is okay
about Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse
For any further question, please feel free to contact Solesnk.com customers service.
Email : email@example.com