Named the “Light Smoke Grey” look, it appears as the most modest colorway to date with white, grey and black accented by hits of yellow at the tongue and heel branding. Rather than appearing with eye-catching graphics or vibrant hues, the left and right shoes favor different color arrangements.
Both appear with a white mesh base, however the right shoe utilizes a light grey at its Swooshes and midfoot panel whereas the left appears with black Swooshes and dark grey panels. The right’s sole unit goes from off-white at the midsole to white at the outsole whereas the left goes from white to light grey.
Further elevating the pair are the orange tongue labels with signature “JA” branding and “12” embroidered into the heels. Rounding out the final design cues are the mismatched Zoom cushioned midsole and rubber outsole
What makes the Nike Ja 1?
-A mid-foot lockdown system provides the wearer with both a snug and secure fit amidst quick changes in direction.
– The forefoot has been loaded with Nike’s staple Air Zoom bag for an explosive sensation during takeoff
-Both the 0.25mm sidewall guardrail and cushioned foam collar of the low-top model have been raised to support both lifting off and landing. Additionally, zonal cushioning has been placed throughout the ankle construction for further reinforcement.
– Morant’s hands-on approach throughout the design process appears in the handwritten details with his signature on the backside of the tongue and heel counter while his daughter’s name is inscribed into the midsole.
– The lateral outrigger between the midsole and outsole has been shaped in the form of the letter “J”.
– The vamp and upper collar bear a breathable ballistic throughout while the #12 and “JA” can be seen amongst the macro perforations lining the forefoot mudguard overlay and heel underlay.
– Each forefoot is affixed with an asymmetrical toe guard while a herringbone traction pattern ensues along the tread underfoot.
– The insoles receive a hand-written message from Ja inscribed to his family, friends, haters, community, heroes and more with “Day 1” held within a calendar date box.
- Responsive Phylon
- Excellent Traction
- Performs well outdoors.
- Good for ankle support
- Great cushioning setup
- Fit may be too tight
- Material quality is okay
about Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse
For any further question, please feel free to contact Solesnk.com customers service.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org