Sporting a Canary, Racer Blue, Light Silver, and Gum Medium Brown color combination. This Air Jordan 1 Low is inspired by Travis Scott’s high school, Elkins High Knights.
Travis Scott is no newcomer to the Air Jordan 1 silhouette, having put his creative touch on the silhouette on six occasions — seven if you count the upcoming “Black Olive” release. A first look from Sharkicks shows that the pair will sport a tumbled wite leather upper, with nubuck overlays of the titular yellow hue, and striking Royal Blue swoosh overlays. Co-branded heels arrive in white thread, while signature red detail arrives on the tongue and medial side wall. All of this rests atop a white and gum sole unit, with Cactus Jack graphic insoles and three sets of laces included.
TRAVIS SCOTT SNEAKER COLLABORATIONS
- Including both shoes and clothes, Travis Scott debuted with his first fashion collaboration with Helmut Lang in January of 2017
- Travis Scott x Nike Air Force 1 Low in December 5, 2017
- By far one of his most famous shoes to date, the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 4 “Cactus Jack” is an homage to the former NFL franchise of the Houston Oilers. It is the first official Jordan Brand collaboration for the Houston native in June 9, 2018.
- The Travis Scott x Air Jordan 4 “Olive”in 2018.
- Dropping during the Grammy Awards on SNKRS, the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 released to huge praise. Simply put, one of the most distinctive Air Jordan 1s in the silhouette’s 34-year history in May 11, 2019.
- Debuted on stage by Travis Scott at Super Bowl 53, the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 6 is one for the books in Spring/Summer 2019.
- The Nike SB Dunk hype really skyrocketed with the help of Scott in February 29, 2020.
- At the height of the Dunk wave, Travis Scott and PlayStation teamed up to give five winners the Travis Scott x PlayStation x Nike Dunk Low in 2020.
- One more collaboration between the Houston rapper and MJ, this time on the Air Jordan 6 as the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 6 “British Khaki in April 30, 2021.
- .Fragment x Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 is here to stay. The signature fragment blue and the reverse Swoosh via La Flame land on the Air Jordan 1 with a peculiar color-blocking execution in July 29, 2021
about Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse
For any further question, please feel free to contact Solesnk.com customers service.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org