The pair pays homage to the former NFL team of Scott’s hometown of Houston, the Oilers. University blue suede covers the upper, while black accents the rest of the features commonly seen on the Air Jordan 4.
Switching things up, at the left heel is a Cactus Jack Records logo which accompanies the Jumpman found on the right heel. While “Travis Scott” and “Air Jordan” both appear on the upside-down labels underneath the tongue of each shoe.
The plastic lacing wings at the heels and insoles have been splattered for maximum effect, and the colorway is an homage to Scott’s favorite pro football team growing up, the Houston Oilers (1960-1996, now the Tennessee Titans).
HOW DID TRAVIS SCOTT GET FAMOUS?
Travis Scott’s rise to global fame started back in 2012 when he signed his first major label-deal with Epic Records, and later that year also with Kanye West’s GOOD Music’s, VERY GOOD Beats. In 2013 he finally made his highly anticipated debut on the music scene with his first full length mixtape Owl Pharaoh. The single “Antidote’’ from his album Rodeo skyrocketed his career as it reached the top 20 of the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
In 2018, Scott released what would soon become the magnum opus of his discography Astroworld. The single “Sicko Mode” got him his first Billboard Hot 100 number one spot. Cementing Scott’s place in the world of hip hop Astroworld was named one of the best albums of 2018 and the decade by several publications.
A pivotal moment in La Flame’s career happened between April 23 to 25 of 2020 when he performed 5 virtual live shows in the video game Fortnite Battle Royale. The unique performances, which saw Travis perform some of his best songs, received more than 27 million viewers from around the world and successfully pushed the boundaries of what is possible in the world of music and entertainment.
TRAVIS SCOTT SNEAKER COLLABORATIONS
- Including both shoes and clothes, Travis Scott debuted with his first fashion collaboration with Helmut Lang in January of 2017
- Travis Scott x Nike Air Force 1 Low in December 5, 2017
- By far one of his most famous shoes to date, the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 4 “Cactus Jack” is an homage to the former NFL franchise of the Houston Oilers. It is the first official Jordan Brand collaboration for the Houston native in June 9, 2018.
- The Travis Scott x Air Jordan 4 “Olive”in 2018.
- Dropping during the Grammy Awards on SNKRS, the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 released to huge praise. Simply put, one of the most distinctive Air Jordan 1s in the silhouette’s 34-year history in May 11, 2019.
- Debuted on stage by Travis Scott at Super Bowl 53, the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 6 is one for the books in Spring/Summer 2019.
- The Nike SB Dunk hype really skyrocketed with the help of Scott in February 29, 2020.
- At the height of the Dunk wave, Travis Scott and PlayStation teamed up to give five winners the Travis Scott x PlayStation x Nike Dunk Low in 2020.
- One more collaboration between the Houston rapper and MJ, this time on the Air Jordan 6 as the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 6 “British Khaki in April 30, 2021.
- .Fragment x Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 is here to stay. The signature fragment blue and the reverse Swoosh via La Flame land on the Air Jordan 1 with a peculiar color-blocking execution in July 29, 2021
about Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse
For any further question, please feel free to contact Solesnk.com customers service.
Email : email@example.com