This Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low features a Sail, University Red, Black, and Medium Olive color combination. Constructed with Black suede across the base and Sail leather on the overlays.
In keeping with his already expansive collaborative catalog, Cactus Jack motifs litter the insoles and upper tongue while pairing with the Jumpman logo on the heel in a vibrant swatch of red. Olive suede Swooshes, laces, and “Cactus Jack” tongue branding with Red accents on the “Nike Air” tongue branding and embroidered heels.
A Sail midsole atop an Olive rubber outsole with graphic insoles completes the design. The shoe will be available in extended sizing and comes housed in special packaging with extra set of laces.
Travis Scott x Jordan 1 Low OG Olive Review:
TRAVIS SCOTT SNEAKER COLLABORATIONS
- Including both shoes and clothes, Travis Scott debuted with his first fashion collaboration with Helmut Lang in January of 2017
- Travis Scott x Nike Air Force 1 Low in December 5, 2017
- By far one of his most famous shoes to date, the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 4 “Cactus Jack” is an homage to the former NFL franchise of the Houston Oilers. It is the first official Jordan Brand collaboration for the Houston native in June 9, 2018.
- The Travis Scott x Air Jordan 4 “Olive”in 2018.
- Dropping during the Grammy Awards on SNKRS, the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 released to huge praise. Simply put, one of the most distinctive Air Jordan 1s in the silhouette’s 34-year history in May 11, 2019.
- Debuted on stage by Travis Scott at Super Bowl 53, the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 6 is one for the books in Spring/Summer 2019.
- The Nike SB Dunk hype really skyrocketed with the help of Scott in February 29, 2020.
- At the height of the Dunk wave, Travis Scott and PlayStation teamed up to give five winners the Travis Scott x PlayStation x Nike Dunk Low in 2020.
- One more collaboration between the Houston rapper and MJ, this time on the Air Jordan 6 as the Travis Scott x Air Jordan 6 “British Khaki in April 30, 2021.
- .Fragment x Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 is here to stay. The signature fragment blue and the reverse Swoosh via La Flame land on the Air Jordan 1 with a peculiar color-blocking execution in July 29, 2021
about Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse
For any further question, please feel free to contact Solesnk.com customers service.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org